Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
What is Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (mHBOT)?
Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy is a non-invasive medical treatment that involves breathing 95% – 100% oxygen while under increased atmospheric pressure.
This process is achieved inside a tube-like chamber, where the pressure is two and a half times greater than the normal pressure in atmosphere.
How does mHBOT work?
When oxygen is under pressure, it acts like a drug, and has drug-like effects on the DNA and other components of each cell, bringing about permanent changes in the cell and surrounding tissue.
Numerous studies have shown that mHBOT can stimulate genes to produce growth and repair hormones simultaneously with stem cells acting as a stimulus to tissue regeneration.
Benefits of mHBOT
- Stimulation and growth of new blood vessels
- Improved blood flow (circulation) to arterial blockages and to compromised organs
- Improves immune functions (increase blood cell production)
- Reduces inflammation
- Activates 8101 healing genes
- Improves cellular metabolism / efficiency
- Promotes wound healing by reducing swelling and inflammation
- Increases production of collagen
- Stimulates DNA to produce growth and repair hormones and receptors
- Releases stem cells
- Increases bone regenerations and healing from surgeries
- Improves recovery from sports or related injuries